Here is Our Newest Video!! "We'll See"

We'll See from WhatCoast on Vimeo.

Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

more Memorial Day goodness

So I assumed that because Sutter was on location covering photos at Wisp Resort, MD for the Memorial Day Rail Jam, that he would have went on to post the edit of the jam that he also 'liked' on facespace. I guess that's what I get for assuming. We give you a name on the account and this is how you repay us... In reality, I'm sure he had the best of intentions and I just wanted to take the opportunity to return a little taste of the ball-bustin that I endure from this kid on an every time we hang out basis.

So here's some stuff that went down and be sure to check out local home girls Allie Mundy and Ashley Vander Meer. Nevermind your first and second place standings, congrats on all of that style ladies!



PS my bad if you were planning on posting this up Sutter, I guess I beat you to it. You can make up for it by posting up some sick shots from the event... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment