Here is Our Newest Video!! "We'll See"

We'll See from WhatCoast on Vimeo.

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Whats the haps, bro?

So as of late, life has been insane. Taking tons of photos and trying to get as many sessions in as possible before I head back to school. Rullo and myself recently did a shoot for Head Board Shop in Pittsburgh, and we're more than likely doing part 2 of that here soon. My buddy Ian got picked to do a Thunder truck review for DLX, so that will be in the works as well. Like I said, life has been completely insane. Between sessions, working, and getting my website up and running, it's been a crazy haul. On that note, take a few seconds to peep my new site, and expect a bunch of new video/photo stuff from back here on the Dirty East near the end of this month and beginning of the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment