Here is Our Newest Video!! "We'll See"

We'll See from WhatCoast on Vimeo.

Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comments of the Day

Cody and I have been entered into a contest (without our permission) on Yobeat.com. They call it People's Court and basically the public votes for who deserves to win. As of right now Cody is in the lead and this is highly understandable, but what I wanted to share with you is the "Comments" from this here contest. They are quite funny!

I guess I found out what to work on this year

We like You! 

I am trying to be like JP man, come on! 

We actually do hate each other

Sorry Jerm

Jake you are mean, or Corey??

Huh? I wonder what camper this was? Oh well can't please them all...

Best Comment of the Day

Couldn't of said it better

Yes, not partying gives you a bad image

No comments:

Post a Comment