Here is Our Newest Video!! "We'll See"

We'll See from WhatCoast on Vimeo.

Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ian's Madness

I don't know if I've posted this here before or not, but this is a personal fav of mine. Here's our good buddy Ian Yurcisin(say that 5 times fast) and the Korchak twins behind the lense.

For those of you who don't know Ian, let me start off by saying that he works at Pita Pit on the Main street of the infamous college town of IUP. The Indiana University of Pennsylvania, otherwise an acronym for "I'm Usually Partying," is notorious for being just that, one of the most die hard party schools all around. Unfortunately for Ian, tonight is homecoming and he will be working until 3 AM. I have lived in Indiana for a homecoming and... oh poor Ian. With a hint of irony, this video goes out to you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment