Here is Our Newest Video!! "We'll See"

We'll See from WhatCoast on Vimeo.

Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dirty East Represent!

Hey everyone, first and foremost let me introduce myself. my name is tyler rullo and i currently have a cold, self induced i believe, from a week nonstop shredding and 3 days prior on the road from utah to pennsylvania. I'll be posting up some pictures and footage in the next few days, but first i'm going to take a little breather and reflect on the insanity that has been my life these past ten days.

For anyone who's ever driven across the country solo, you know that it's nothing like a good ol' road trip with your buddies, and this trip taught me a few things. I learned that Nebraska is equally as painful to drive through as Kansas, if not worse. If you lock your vehicle from inside with the remote key, your alarm will go off when you try and start it. This is funnier when you sleep in your car and wake up thinking your about to head off to breakfast problem free. McDonald's still sucks! If you come across a raging homosexual behind the desk of the hotel you're trying to stay at, stay calm! and play it to your advantage. Seriously, 45 bucks for a suite and all I did was flash a smile. Just be sure to put the bolt on your door, that guy has a key to every room. If you're hoppin' on 64 east after St. Louis, I wouldn't recommend doing so if you're thinking about stoppin for the night anytime soon. I think I saw a good 130 miles without a hotel. I only know this because I was definitely looking... Kentucky is still sweet, and PA had more (large) roadkill in a hundred some miles of roadway than probably the whole rest of the country that I drove through combined.

But it's definitely great to be home after a nice two month fix in UT. Upon arrival, I met up with life long friend and talented BMXer Tony Direnzo, in town on leave from the army, and proceeded to shred four parks for 7 days straight, sleep in the woods, shoot guns, put another thousand miles on the odometer, and sit around a couple of fires... good to be back. I'll be posting more photos and some footage and what not here in a few days. Big thanks Andrew Sutter on some photo coverage and best wishes to Tony on headin' back to Hawaii.


Tony D Xup
TRullo AllyOop transfer
photo cred: Sutter

No comments:

Post a Comment